Friday, August 06, 2004

What Hugh Grant And I Have In Common

Not a lot actually.


But there was this movie he made called About A Boy where he played a character who can sit around the house all day, a really nice house, an expensive house,  lives large with no job ... all because his father wrote this very famous Christmas song for which he (Hugh) gets piles of dough because the residual cheques keep pouring in.


(You can read this next part in your Forrest Gump voice. It'll sound funnier)


Well, my commercial for Champlain Place Mall got picked up. Again. And I got two more cheques in my mailbox. Again.


I'm hoping .. almost expecting now ...  that my Christmas commercial gets picked up too.


Oh yeah, and I have a new agent. It's nothing I did, the reins have again been passed.

No comments: